July 20-23, 2022
Big Creeks Lakes, Colorado
Join us on our inaugural Ramble Run. Four days, four nights.
- Tuesday, July 19th: Arrive.
- Wednesday-Saturday: Run.
- Saturday afternoon: Depart.
Tent and van camping is available. Sorry, due to limited space, RV and trailers are not allowed.
The Ramble Run tours through Jackson County and the Routt and Medicine Bow National Forests. In total, you’ll run just about 90 miles, with nearly 10K feet of climbing. Our run stays at a single camp, running loops each day. We use Big Creek Lakes campground, roughly 3.5 hours from Denver. The nearest town is Walden Colorado.
Day 1: 18.4 miles. MAP
Day 2: 24.4 miles. MAP
Day 3: 22.6 miles. MAP
Day 4: 20.4 miles. MAP
Ramble Runs are an experience you won’t soon forget. Four days of fantastic running, four nights of camping with friends. One amazing time.
- A Ramble Run is a catered and supported event. Want to know more about what a Ramble is? Check it out.
- Camping is provided on the night BEFORE event start. We provide parking for vehicles.
- All meals, drinks, and snacks are provided Tuesday night through lunch, Saturday—more about food on a Ramble.
- Full route support, including our lunch stop and aid stations.
- GPS files will be supplied to runners. Routes are marked, but GPS capability recommended.
- Big Creek Lakes allows great swimming and water activities. If you’d like to add open water swimming to your weekend and plan to venture from shore, please bring a swim buoy for safety. We will have a volunteer Kayaker for support.
A Ramble Ride experience is $925 for four days of supported running and camping.
Registration via ultrasignup.com. Clicking register will take you to that secure site.